Airbnb’s first national advertising campaign has terminated following the lawsuit by vacation rental giant HomeAway. HomeAway accused Airbnb of misappropriating its birdhouse trademark for the campaign. Over the weekend Airbnb pulled the advertisement.
- The Ultimate Guide To Instagram Marketing on
- What Is Digital Media And Why Does It Matter? on
- How Facebook Native Video is Engaging Brands on
- Personalization’s Impact on Hotels – Insights from PhocusWire Webinar on
- Travellers seek sincere, personal and impartial advice – and it’s not only online | Amadeus Corporate Blog on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings branding career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda panda4 personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest priceline responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo slideshare social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology