Book Preview Marketing Hotels and Tourism Series & Bonus
Register for Bonus that will help you implement successful website marketing strategies
Register for Book buyers Bonus at http://MarketingHotelsTourismOnline.com/book-bonus
What’s Covered in the Book
Table Of Contents
— Series 1 WEBSITE Optimization
Make your website engage, convert and get more direct bookings
2. Travel Marketing Then and Now
3. Your Tourism Marketing Plan
4. The Keys to Traffic
5. Perfect Your Presence
6. Web Strategy Process
7. Site Navigation & linking
8. Blogging for travel
9. Build & Market 5-Star Reviews
10. Hot Buttons & Videos
11. Be Mobile Friendly
— Series 2 Digital Media – Marketing
Build your digital network and reputation to get found and get booked. Easy as apple pie!
1.Building Your Footprint
2. What, Where, When
3. Getting On The Map
4. Optimize Your Mobile Marketing
5. Building Your Social Network
6. The Travel Sales Funnel
7. Staying On Top
8. Your Guide To The Future
— Series 3 Technology & Automation
How to prevent the OTAS from eating your Apples.
1. Are OTAS Eating Your Apples
2. Get more Direct bookings
3. Getting the Most out of emails
4. Protecting Your Brand
5. Prefect the Sales funnel
6. Big Data & Personalization
7. Behavior Responsive Systems
8. Putting it all together
9. The future is NOW
Registered Members will receive
1. Advanced notice of the book publishing date
2. Notice of the Kindle FREE Days. These are 2-3 days that the book will be available FREE on a Kindle Promotion. Members will be invited to download the full kindle version for FREE. If you don’t have a Kindle you can download a FREE kindle reader.
3. Pre-Launch members will have instant access to Bonus videos. The video cover marketing issues and case studies on Search Engine Marketing, SEO, Search, Content marketing Video Promotions, GDS, Direct bookings Online Travel Agents and much more.
Once you Register you will receive an email outlining the procedures. Watch your emails for announcement of dates for the Amazon Kindle version Free-Days Promo.
The preview will not be available immediately. There will be separate email with links to each section as they are released.
Sneak Preview -Excerpts from the book:
Book Preview Marketing Hotels and Tourism Series – This review is for the first book in the Series – WEBSITE
First paragraphs of the the last chapter – Your Guide to The Future
Living with change
This morning, as I read the news and pondered over the state of search marketing as we go to press, I was perplexed by Google’s continuing moves to change everything we know to something we can’t yet imagine. Then it came to me as a sudden insight; they don’t want to have organic search based on keywords at all. That is what’s behind their latest update to make all search secure and not allow anyone to know which words are being used to search for anything.
Wow! That changes everything. Keywords are not a long-term solution, at least as far as Google is concerned. They really want their own choices to prevail and ultimately their own properties, affiliates, partners and products. That will take some time but it is on its way.
What is more immediate is that this marks the beginning of end of keywords as master of Internet Marketing. It signals a move away from search marketing because without knowing what people are searching for, we can’t effectively market on search engines. It might mark the return of marketing to People (who) rather than Topics (what). See our discussion re keywords and topics.
The good news is that not all the search data will be lost, and this major change is not total nor immediate. SEO marketers can still get organic results for Google, as well as keyword-specific data for other engines. It will not disappear entirely, but the intention is clear.
The better news is that it makes sense. It actually moves us to marketing based on meaning and quality content as apposed to keywords. Now that is a subject that we cover in some depth in the Book. It is covered in “When Words Fail you” and in “Living in a Topical World”. The Internet has changed marketing from who (people) to what (topics and words) and its now time to start thinking about who we are marketing to again….