It seems to make sense but the truble with direct bookings is that many hotels just prefer to ship out the job of reservation to intermediaries, like OTAs!
- The Ultimate Guide To Instagram Marketing on
- What Is Digital Media And Why Does It Matter? on
- How Facebook Native Video is Engaging Brands on
- Personalization’s Impact on Hotels – Insights from PhocusWire Webinar on
- Travellers seek sincere, personal and impartial advice – and it’s not only online | Amadeus Corporate Blog on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline responsive web design rwd Search Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology youtube