Booking a holiday via a iPhone or tablet is expected to reach $26 billion in the U.S., said Neha Parikh, U.S. and Canada president and general manager with Expedia’s Hotels.com. And that is a 225% increase. Its getting close to time to take smartphone bookings seriously.
Post by date
- The Ultimate Guide To Instagram Marketing on
- What Is Digital Media And Why Does It Matter? on
- How Facebook Native Video is Engaging Brands on
- Personalization’s Impact on Hotels – Insights from PhocusWire Webinar on
- Travellers seek sincere, personal and impartial advice – and it’s not only online | Amadeus Corporate Blog on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline product responsive web design rwd Search Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing youtube