Booking a holiday via a iPhone or tablet is expected to reach $26 billion in the U.S., said Neha Parikh, U.S. and Canada president and general manager with Expedia’s Hotels.com. And that is a 225% increase. Its getting close to time to take smartphone bookings seriously.
- DIGITALMEDIA Marketing Hotels & Tourism Online Book2 on
- Mood MatchMaker.Travel – The New Frontier For Bookings on
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb apple blogging booking.com bookings career careerbuilder content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing youtube