Booking a holiday via a iPhone or tablet is expected to reach $26 billion in the U.S., said Neha Parikh, U.S. and Canada president and general manager with Expedia’s Hotels.com. And that is a 225% increase. Its getting close to time to take smartphone bookings seriously.
Post by date
- DIGITALMEDIA Marketing Hotels & Tourism Online Book2 on
- Mood MatchMaker.Travel – The New Frontier For Bookings on
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings branding career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda panda4 personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo slideshare social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology youtube