When i read this, “Mobile Travel” is what I hear. All 6 items referred are merging with Mobile. It just seems people want to carry there work and contact in their pocket. I am still frustrated with tine keys and screens i cant read. Mobile is handy but its a compromise. its a compromise that most seem anxious to make.
Post by date
- DIGITALMEDIA Marketing Hotels & Tourism Online Book2 on
- Mood MatchMaker.Travel – The New Frontier For Bookings on
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb apple blogging booking.com bookings branding careerbuilder content marketing expedia facebook featured Google google travel keyword marketing mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest priceline product responsive web design rwd Search Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing youtube