When i read this, “Mobile Travel” is what I hear. All 6 items referred are merging with Mobile. It just seems people want to carry there work and contact in their pocket. I am still frustrated with tine keys and screens i cant read. Mobile is handy but its a compromise. its a compromise that most seem anxious to make.
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
- POD: Print On Demand For Travel on
- Big Data Machine Learning Predict Future for Hoteliers | nSight for Travel on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest priceline product responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing youtube