Dr Graeme Codrington Futurist and an international expert on the new world of work, points out that “There is more computing power in your smartphone than NASA used to get Neil Armstrong to the moon”. And with that Codrington says that the Future of Travel is dealing with uncertainty. We can no longer expect our product to have a competitive edge in an age of instant communications, and where everything is replaceable!
- DIGITALMEDIA Marketing Hotels & Tourism Online Book2 on
- Mood MatchMaker.Travel – The New Frontier For Bookings on
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb apple blogging booking.com bookings career careerbuilder content marketing expedia facebook featured Google google travel keyword marketing mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest priceline product responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing