Dr Graeme Codrington Futurist and an international expert on the new world of work, points out that “There is more computing power in your smartphone than NASA used to get Neil Armstrong to the moon”. And with that Codrington says that the Future of Travel is dealing with uncertainty. We can no longer expect our product to have a competitive edge in an age of instant communications, and where everything is replaceable!
Post by date
- DIGITALMEDIA Marketing Hotels & Tourism Online Book2 on
- Mood MatchMaker.Travel – The New Frontier For Bookings on
- Forrester Survey Show Facebook Failing Marketers on
- TravelWeekly Features Personality Hotel Matching App for Destination Marketing on
- Personality Matching New Age Destination Marketing on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb blogging booking.com bookings career content marketing direct bookings expedia facebook featured Google google travel Internet mariott marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile bookings mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs panda4 personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline responsive web design rwd Search Engine Marketing seo slideshare social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology youtube