Dr Graeme Codrington Futurist and an international expert on the new world of work, points out that “There is more computing power in your smartphone than NASA used to get Neil Armstrong to the moon”. And with that Codrington says that the Future of Travel is dealing with uncertainty. We can no longer expect our product to have a competitive edge in an age of instant communications, and where everything is replaceable!
Post by date
- The Ultimate Guide To Instagram Marketing on
- What Is Digital Media And Why Does It Matter? on
- How Facebook Native Video is Engaging Brands on
- Personalization’s Impact on Hotels – Insights from PhocusWire Webinar on
- Travellers seek sincere, personal and impartial advice – and it’s not only online | Amadeus Corporate Blog on
#travelshopping advertsing airbnb apple blogging booking.com bookings branding careerbuilder content marketing expedia facebook featured Google google travel keyword marketing marketing marketing mix marketing plan marketing research Marketing Strategies marketing strategy mobile mobile marketing mobilechecklist OTAs personalisation phocusright PhoCusWright pinterest presentation sofware priceline product responsive web design rwd Search Search Engine Marketing seo social media tripadvisor twitter video marketing visual bookings technology visual marketing youtube