Understanding Behavioral Differences in Tourism And Travel Shopping can boost Bookings.
You will need to register and down load this report but it is well worth registering for it. The report examines behavioral differences between leading retail and travel companies. Conversion rates and purchase cycles vary greatly between the travel and retail sectors and the insights unveiled in this report illustrate a clear opportunity for travel businesses to boost conversion rates by delivering customer experiences that are underpinned by data driven insights. Its exactly what is behind the latest revolution in Visual Marketing Technology created by AXSES for tourism Destinations, See Our previous blog on that here >>
The key insights included:
– The mobile visitor presents a greater opportunity for travel businesses
– The typical media mix for a travel business differs greatly to that of a retailer
– Site search is critical for travel businesses but smarter user segmentation is required
– Cart abandonment offers travel websites a huge opportunity compared with retail
– First impressions are especially important for travel sites as they need to make their customers return
– Travel visitors repeat purchase more quickly than retail
Understanding the sales funnel with these tips in mind will make a hugh impact on conversion and bookings!