Aug 11, 2013 | Marketing Careers
Many people have an incorrect perception of what a career in marketing entails. Unlike the television show depicts, you don’t earn your marketing degree and then sit in an office all day smoking cigarettes and sipping scotch. Don’t worry though because what you actually do is much more fun.
A marketing degree opens up a whole host of opportunities because the field itself is so diverse and wide reaching. Your degree will help you understand the power of media in all forms and give you the skills to effectively communicate your knowledge and creativity in a way that enhances you client’s product or service. Your job is to identify what your clients are looking for and then brand their offering in a way that makes it irresistible.
Once you have earned your marketing degree a few of the career paths that open to you are;
Marketing manager- You are potentially responsible for several departments whose job it is to determine market demand, profitability, and spearhead market strategies.
Top 10 list of marketing careers
Marketing career can be a real promising and well defined path for a person. In marketing the challenges are different and the methods adopted to treat them and handle them are also widely different. Career after graduation
Today a large number of multi-national companies have come up in the market and these companies prefer to recruit individuals who have some extra qualification besides the degree of graduation. Careers In The Automotive Technician Field
It can be a challenge to land a prime spot on a race car pit crew. Yet vehicle dealerships across the country are scrambling to find qualified automotive technicians for their own “pit crews”-even with salaries of $30,000 to $70,000 or more, depending on the market and the technician’s level of training. Booming career in animation
Career in animation is budding and the boom in the animation industry has given rise to multiple job opportunities in this profession. Animation industry is growing faster and is known to be one of the most demanding industries in the market.Marketing managers oversee the day to day operations in place to meet the marketing and branding needs of their clients.
Product Manager- You will be responsible for a specific brand or product and charged with the task of ensuring its continued success among competitors regardless of what type of media is being utilized.
Advertising Manager- There are three paths to this career choice, either the business side which includes individual account management and account planning or the creative side in which you are building the marketing strategies for a company or individual product.
The third option in advertising management is in the field of public relations. Though you are not directly responsible for the marketing campaigns you would work very closely with those who are in order to maintain a favorable public perception of your brand or product.
The career choices in marketing are nearly limitless after graduation which means that you can tailor your career to fit your individual strengths and passion. Having this flexibility will ensure that you can get the most out of your chosen profession while still remaining excited by its possibilities.
Aug 11, 2013 | Marketing Careers
Marketing career in an international level makes you responsible for convening the total dealing of the international marketing attempt of an organization. This involves meetings with international clients, understanding the needs of an industrial scenario being country or region specific whenever possible and the policies to be adopted therein. Coordination in international marketing becomes a significant issue as the work area becomes almost the entire planet.
1. FMCG constitutes of the most famed marketing careers in international marketing option. International marketing attributes necessary details through product development and its portrayal into the international market. It is no doubt the most high skilled category of international marketing featuring the highest workload attributed to the fattest pay. Major FMCGs require a lot of marketing officials to plan out their global marketing plan and a marketing job in FMCG is everybodys dream shot.
Financial Careers – Top 10 Financial Job Opportunities
The job market is running wild in the blind rat race for success today. The options are many actually too many to choose from. Making a choice is quite difficult but very important. Top Business Careers – Marketing
Marketing careers entail advertising and public relations, market research, product management, retailing and non-profit careers as well. Marketing careers in advertising and public relations are some of the most popular marketing careers. If you have ever wanted to run your own style of advertisements on the television or radio, or have had great ideas on how to improve on current advertising, the marketing career of advertising would work ou 100k Careers – Top 10 100k Career Opportunities
100 K career opportunities exist these days and all you need to do is to look them up at the right place. The internet is the best place for those wanting to embark on high paying careers as there are several top drawer hiring agencies that are looking for people like you. Top 5 Psychology Careers
Have you always been observing people and trying to understand the reason behind their behavior? Do you feel like helping those people suffering from a traumatic experience? Are you among those people who understand the nature of others well and want to explore the reason behind human temperament and behavior? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then you should certainly look out for establishing a career in psychology.Cross over from other backgrounds like IT/Law/Commerce is very common in international marketing. Marketing responsibilities in the mentioned firms necessitates marketing official with high knowledge of the field and specialization is highly required in that case. Leverage can be achieved through internal transfer into the marketing team and with proper experience can turn out to be a goldmine. A great deal of marketing research can add up your value.
3. Marketing falls under 4ps which signifies Product, Price, Place and Promotion. Marketing duties are classified into a number of roles to which different job salary is assigned. Promotional marketing and the associated PR generally falls under communication which if based on an international level can shape up your career with a six figure marketing salary at the end of the year.
Interim Marketing is also getting popular side by side with its permanent counterpart. Interim marketing depends on the growth and the adjacent developments of the company in the international market. Interim marketers are recruited with experience and can be taken into a more permanent seat provided they showcase good marketing abilities.
5. With the growing boom of globalization there are more international marketing positions with more pan-European marketing careers hitherto unheard of. Basic proficiency of English is a must for global international marketing career and a substantial experience to back it up.
6. The hugest opening in the international market in global PR agencies which can be applied through online or direct or telephonic interviews. Different countries have different need in international marketers and you have to research very carefully before applying.
7. Netherlands has the hugest marketing opening mainly due to existence of local Pan-European market with native English being prevalent. The international mindset of Netherlands also adds to the international outlook of businesses.
8. B2B or business to business marketing provides the most lucrative internal marketing career with more defined target in relation to market and businesses.
9. B2C or business to consumer marketing is hugely compulsive on an international scale because the needs of people in different countries vary widely according to lifestyle and culture and other population trends. Marketing salaries in B2C is largely dependent on the operational base.
10. Technology and sales provides an adverse effect to marketing scope in a company so be sure of the marketing prospects of a company before going into one.
International marketing is the highest position you can achieve when you are in a marketing career. Most of them started off with basic entry level marketing jobs with normal marketing salaries and shot their way to the top becoming the ruling voice of several multinationals.
Aug 8, 2013 | Marketing Careers
You always see them in movies and you would want to be like them when you grow up marketers and advertisers. But despite the fun and high salary you believe is associated with a marketing career, having one is also very challenging and overwhelming. Sure, a marketing career is both fun and enjoyable; but it is also comes with hard work. Lots of it. There are always new techniques to learn, new cases to study, and new strategies to research.
So if you think you want to get involved in all the fun, excitement and hard work, the next step is to know whether you have what it takes to be in the field of marketing. How do you do that? By considering these points:
Can you answer yes to these questions
Are you able to get your thoughts, ideas and information across in a very clear and concise manner, both in writing and speaking?
Do you enjoy identifying problems and then looking for ways to resolve them in the most organized and planned manner? Do you enjoy creating a plan of action to resolve a problem?
Do you enjoy putting together and organizing complicated ideas and information, and then be able to interpret them in the most easy-to-understand approach?
Can you generate new ideas, as well as very good ones, and then be able to communicate these ideas to your target clients? Can you verbally communicate what you have in mind?
If you do have these qualities, then you do have the potential to excel in the marketing field.
How to Break Away From a Career You Hate
It’s tough when you feel stuck in a career you no longer like. I have been there and hating your career can cause problems in almost every area of your life. Find out ways you can break away from a lousy career and get into one that makes you happy. Break into the Market with Solihull Couriers
Solihull is only a stones throw away from the home of Triumph motorcycle, Meriden, so a trip to the town is never wasted. The borough that Solihull resides in has around 200,000 residents but the town itself has 95,000 which makes it quite large for a town. Over the years, Solihull has seen the number of people looking for parcel delivery increase rapidly as the economy of the town continues to increase. Break Into The Market With Solihull Couriers
Solihull is only a stones throw away from the home of Triumph motorcycle, Meriden, so a trip to the town is never wasted. The borough that Solihull resides in has around 200,000 residents but the town itself has 95,000 which makes it quite large for a town. Over the years, Solihull has seen the number of people looking for parcel delivery increase rapidly as the economy of the town continues to increase. How To Break Into Freelance Portrait Photography
Hard as it is to believe, portrait photography is considered to probably the hardest of the many specializations in the profession. That moment of positioning a subject in front of that plastic fake background to sit on an uncomfortable chair and make a smile they would never use in any other setting is legionary and not one that you look forward to.You can very well be a very good candidate for a successful career in marketing. And in marketing, its very easy to have a career that reflects what you are interested in, or what you believe as your values and personal style.
You can choose from a wide range of career opportunities so that you wont get very bored in the process.
And to start you on the path to a successful marketing career, begin with being a marketing major. Start gaining experience by participating in internship programs or become a volunteer in projects that relate to service learning or community participation. You can also participate in the following activities:
– Doing market research for already established companies, especially if you can get an internship with those found in the Fortune 500 list.
– Promote products and services via point-of-purchase presentations.
– Spend time actually analyzing and assessing potential costs, prices, and do your research on service programs.
– Learn to research the creation of potential database for prospective customers using data that is available.
– Design a marketing campaign or advertising to promote a new product or service such as that in flyers, menus or menu printing, posters, newsletters, among others.
– Develop a marketing plan and focus on getting a business into the global market.
So what if you dont actually have a degree in this type of field? Well, you dont need to fret too much. The numbers found in statistics are both encouraging and interesting. There is a significant amount of new graduates that find themselves in the field of marketing even without the marketing degree to back them up.
The next question now is how do you start your career? The answer is in your determination and perseverance. And no matter how insurmountable it may seem, getting a career in marketing can be done. The key is not to be too choosy especially if youre only starting. Normally, entry positions available would be a market research assistant or a trainee. But the training youll get will be worth all the hard work when you find yourself achieving your dream.