According to this report by PhocusRight, “There are certain key qualities that mobile travel offerings should focus on, no matter where your company falls along the mobile development continuum”
In this report Cathy Schetzina Walsh, senior research analyst at PhoCusWright present the P of Mobile Marketing – They are:
Performance |Personalization | Portability and Pleasure
The summary linked above is a part of a larger pay for report he Mobile Travel Landscape: A Multi-Region Spotlight which tracks the evolution of mobile travel across: Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe and the U.S. Topics include:
- Traveler expectations for mobile travel offerings
- The current state of mobile adoption and mobile travel developments in APAC, Europe and the U.S.
- Mobile trends and developments by segment and channel
- Analysis of mobile technology and mobile traveler behavior by region
- Mobile innovation and strategies from key travel companies for key markets in each region
For more on Mobile Marketing see the Mobile Travel Checklist for latest tips on mobile website design and marketing.
Orginal Blog on the 4 Ps of Marketing – explores how marketing moved from Product, Place, Price and Promotion to People, Process, Platform, Passion and Partners. Today we see it more as engagement and exchange – more about that later.